Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rocky the peacekeeper

Rocky Balboa was an amazing human being. Did you see how he tied world peace and him and Drago beating the snot out of each other together! I mean, the Russians all got it. We should all change right! And if I can change, you can change, everyone can change!

That brings me to my next rant which is, I hate when movie writers feel the need to put some stupid fucking long winded speech at the end of a movie. Examples: Rocky 4, The lord of the Rings, Hoosiers, Dead Poet Society, Robin Hood, Wall Street, holy crap! keep the speeches short and my social relevance to a minimum and let me enjoy a fucking movie without you cramming your political, religious, pseudo-psycho babble down my goddamn throat you fucking Hippocrates. Feed our children, help our homeless, and keep your fucking hands off my jeep! I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore and that is my fucking point.

No comments:

Post a Comment